Restorative Services by Our Marietta Dentists
East Cobb Family Dentistry's restorative dental work focuses on diagnosing and fixing structural — as well as aesthetic — issues with your teeth that occur due to various diseases or circumstances. We use advanced processes and technology to rebuild your teeth to their original condition, giving you the look and confidence of which you have always dreamed.
Our family dentistry of Marietta practice offers the full scope of services. When it comes to restorative work, we provide the following:
- Implant reconstruction – Many patients have had to have implants put in to replace missing or severely damaged teeth due to accidents or genetic conditions. We rebuild these implants to ensure their integrity is always intact.
- Crowns and bridges – Crowns and bridges are fixed prosthetic devices cemented over existing damaged teeth or implants to make them stronger.
- Lumineers and veneers – Enjoy permanent white results without having to endure a lengthy or uncomfortable procedure. Get the smile you deserve with Lumineers in two quick and easy dentist visits.
- Removable partial dentures – Removable partial dentures help patients to fills the areas of the mouth only where teeth are missing, as opposed to covering the entire mouth. Removable dentures give patients the ability to remove the teeth on their own.
- Complete dentures – Complete dentures fill the entire mouth with brand-new, strong teeth, restoring function and a beautiful smile.
- Fillings – Fillings do just that – fill in holes in teeth that occur from cavities.
- Root canals (endodontics) – Root canals repair and save teeth that are plagued with decay or disease by removing the infected area, which is the nerve and the pulp. The inside of the teeth are cleaned out thoroughly before being refilled and capped to be stronger than ever.
- Gum disease treatment (periodontics) – Gum disease infections can be caused by many different factors. We focus on controlling the periodontitis, or inflammation around the teeth, by using various methods and teaching our patients how to care for their teeth at home to ensure the best results.
To greater your chances of having restorative work done, look into the comprehensive preventive services our Marietta dentists provide.
Get Started Today
Please give us a call at (770) 913-6800 to make an appointment for you or your family member's restorative dental work. You can also check out our Patient Center for pertinent information and forms to fill out prior to your office visit.
We are located on Johnson Ferry Road in Marietta.